Managed Security Services
Compliance and Risk Management
Audit Compliance and Policy Management
To be successful, businesses of all sizes must implement consistent, repeatable and sustainable audit compliance and policy management programs.
Onward compliance experts help you document controls, assess performance, manage exceptions and more. With Onward’s audit compliance and policy management solutions, you’ll have the tools to manage regulatory change and document your internal compliance framework. You’ll also be able to test or assess your performance, manage remediations and share status and results with stakeholders.
Governance frameworks are not one size fits all, we work with you to identify the appropriate framework that applies based on your unique case. Some of our commonly used frameworks include:
- Industry Best Practices from SANS Institute, ISACA, and ISC2
- National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST 800-53)
- International Organization of Standardization (ISO 27001/27002)
- Governmental standards such as HIPAA, PCI-DSS, and more
Our compliance experts can help you create a secure, centralized environment for automating the management of changes in the regulatory environment. With our flexible web-based solution and mobile application, you can manage all your compliance audit activities, business-critical data and processes.
This enables you to:
- document the regulations, laws and standards of import
- automatically assign appropriate reviewers
- collect, review and certify the reviewers’ response plans
- create and complete checklists
- view compliance dashboards
- assign and track CAPAs.
Onward’s security experts help you keep pace with regulatory change and centralized compliance management.
Learn how Onward can help you minimize your risk and maintain compliance.