Onward Technologies, Inc.
About Onward Technologies Inc.:
Empowering People and Businesses to Succeed
Well established MSP is looking to add to it’s already talented help desk staff.
We are looking for a well rounded candidate who can provide application and desktop support to our clients.
The ideal candidate would have great troubleshooting skills, great customer service skills and be able to work in a fast paced environment.
Well organized, detail oriented, with a customer service mindset is a must!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
This position is very hands on. You will be working directly with end users providing support for a wide variety of issues.
Serving as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance you will be expected to :
- Provide Technical Assistance and support
- Respond to tickets in a timely manner
- Update documentation
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Troubleshoot and resolve a variety of software related issues
- Multi task
- Record events and problems and their resolution
- Follow up and update customer status and information
- Tech Savy
- Quick Learner
The ideal candidate would have experience with the following applications :
- Office 365 (and various versions of Office)
- Windows 10 (and previous versions)
- Pro Law
- PC law
- World Dox
- Net Docs
- Legal specific applications
- Wide variety of other non legal specific applications
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Rapidly growing company with great opportunities for career progression and personal growth
- Endless opportunities to learn something new
Benefits & Perks:
As Onward Technologies grows, so do the perks and benefits we offer our employees. Here are a few highlights, but a more comprehensive list will be provided during the interview process.
We offer our employees fair and considerate compensation as well as ensure regular salary reviews, and more.
Medical, Dental, Vision
We do not believe you should have to worry about your health costs. We offer full medical, dental, and vision, and some.
Volunteer opportunities that enhance and serve the communities where Onward employees and clients live.
Holiday & Paid Time Off (PTO)
Time to recharge and the flexibility to live your life and get your best work done.
We provide opportunities for you to support and grow with your teammates.
However you want to develop professionally - we'll be sure to help you get there.