Regardless of your company size or industry regulatory requirements, Onward’s experts are available to help.
We have developed an excellent reputation delivering application, device, server, and network monitoring and support. Most issues are resolved on the first contact with our technical team, and we have built a large database of issues and resolutions to quickly reference proven solutions for your users’ everyday issues. We follow best practices and IT service deliver models to provide consistent, high-quality helpdesk support services for: applications, devices, network operations and patching. All our technicians are based in the US and are available by phone, email, and web-based portal to ensure your issues are resolved quickly and conveniently.
- ADetailed tracking and reporting capabilities. Armed with metrics, our support desk can identify application or system patterns and proactively address recurring issues.
- ATiered support levels to fit your needs. Onward’s Managed IT Service Plans are flexible and modular so that you can get exactly the type services that your business needs at the right price-point – nothing more or less.
- AOur team of experts acts as your single point of contact. Even if your question is not 100% tech related, you can be assured that your service calls go to one source. If needed, your request can be escalated to outside vendors or appropriate departments.
- AFlexible service offerings and pricing. While the majority of our clients need 24X7 service, we understand that not all businesses have the same requirements. If a you need service desk capabilities only at night, on weekends, or during some other set of hours, we’re here to help. Our Services model is flexible.
Discover the Business Benefits
- A central point of contact for all IT issues and requests
- A predictable cost model
- Consistent call handling and documentation
- Reduction in overstaffing
- Increased staff productivity
Our help desk allows you to focus on running your business.
5 KEY REASONS TO OUTSOURCE YOUR HELP DESK
There are many benefits to outsourcing your IT Help Desk. Here are just a few.
Increased Focus on Core Business:
By outsourcing your help desk, you can free up your time and resources to focus on core business activities.
Access to Expertise:
Improved Customer Satisfaction:
Streamline Your Business with Reliable IT Services
Managed Services Plans
Convenient service plans based on our clients’ needs.
Managed Security Services Plans
We will manage your complete security framework.
Strategy and Consulting
Expertise to help you develop a strategy that wins.