Onward Technologies, Inc.
About Onward Technologies Inc.:
Empowering People and Businesses to Succeed
Help Desk Technician is an IT professional who provides technical assistance on computer systems and serves as the first contact for customers who need technical assistance over the phone or email.
- Ability to reload and repair Windows OS, including virus removal for Windows 7 and Windows 10/11.
- Clear understanding of computer networks (Routers, modems, network switches, Wi-Fi, etc.).
- Proficiency with Windows 10 navigation.
- Proficiency with MS Office applications.
- Computer hardware replacement and troubleshooting.
- Ability to install peripherals (Printers, scanners, etc.).
- Ability to prep IT equipment for installations
- Ideal Technical Knowledge:
- Windows Server 2008/2012/2016 OS proficiency; AD, DNS, and Group Policy.
- Experience with network troubleshooting and network equipment.
- Experience MS Office 365, specifically Exchange Online and EOP.
- Experience with backup applications (Veeam, Datto, Symantec Backup Exec, IBackup, ESET, etc.).
- Impeccable communication and writing skills.
- Courteously answer phones and provide IT support to clients.
- Must have a good presentation, be efficient, fast on problem-solving, creative and enjoy working with people.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Willingness to travel locally to customers in tri-state area.
- Highly motivated team player with great interpersonal skills to fit into a great office environment.
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Rapidly growing company with great opportunities for career progression and personal growth
- Endless opportunities to learn something new
Benefits & Perks:
As Onward Technologies grows, so do the perks and benefits we offer our employees. Here are a few highlights, but a more comprehensive list will be provided during the interview process.
We offer our employees fair and considerate compensation as well as ensure regular salary reviews, and more.
Medical, Dental, Vision
We do not believe you should have to worry about your health costs. We offer full medical, dental, and vision, and some.
Volunteer opportunities that enhance and serve the communities where Onward employees and clients live.
Holiday & Paid Time Off (PTO)
Time to recharge and the flexibility to live your life and get your best work done.
We provide opportunities for you to support and grow with your teammates.
However you want to develop professionally - we'll be sure to help you get there.