Business continuity planning is an essential aspect of any organization’s risk management strategy.
It refers to the process of identifying potential threats to a business’s operations and developing strategies to ensure that essential functions can continue in the event of a disruption. The goal of business continuity planning is to minimize the impact of unforeseen events, such as natural disasters, cyber attacks, or equipment failures, on a company’s operations, reputation, and revenue.
By having a comprehensive plan in place, businesses can quickly respond to disruptions and ensure that their employees, customers, and partners are informed and taken care of. In addition, a well-designed plan can help organizations to comply with regulatory requirements, protect their reputation, and gain a competitive advantage in the market.
Your organization must develop a comprehensive business continuity strategy so you can mitigate risks and remain resilient. Our strategic Business Continuity plans and industry-leading solutions immediately and securely continue business operations in the face of a disaster.
Our cyber strategists combine best practices, industry-leading solutions, and experience to help craft and implement a successful Business Continuity (BC) plan. Additionally, our comprehensive BC plans extend into other areas such as business leadership succession or Disaster Recovery plans. We work with the best technological solutions for your business, users, and applications.
- NBack up and recover any application, data, or server
- NProvide on-premise and cloud backup options
- NHave flexible backup options to meet your Recovery Point Objective
- NRetain Rapid Failover in a disaster to meet Recovery Time Objective
- NRun frequent tests of backup systems
- NProtect against ransomware and other cyber threats by encrypting backup files and securing backup locations
WHAT MAKES A GOOD BC PLAN
An effective business continuity plan can help organizations to maintain their critical functions, reduce downtime, and minimize financial losses.
A strategic view of all possible business scenarios:
The Onward BC team covers a complete breadth of subjects and concerns beyond IT and information systems. We work directly with business leaders to determine exactly how the ideal BC plan will work under any scenario.
A strategic view of all IT assets.
A good BC plan provides extensible guidance for almost any scenario. If your employee laptops are critical components of your everyday business, then they should be a central component of your BC plan. Does everyone bring them home every day? Did you remember this when you ordered all new computers 5 years later and they weren’t laptops? Is anyone updating the BC plan regularly? Onward has the expertise and experience to help you plan for any outcome.
A plan much broader than IT,
Business Continuity planning is an essential part of risk management that can help organizations to survive and thrive in the face of adversity.
- A business continuity plan helps ensure that operations can continue during unexpected events such as natural disasters, cyber attacks, or pandemics.
- It can minimize financial losses by reducing downtime, maintaining customer trust and preserving the reputation of the organization.
- Having a business continuity plan can also help a business meet regulatory requirements and demonstrate due diligence to stakeholders.
Streamline Your Business with Reliable IT Services
Managed Services Plans
Convenient service plans based on our clients’ needs.
Managed Security Services Plans
We will manage your complete security framework.
Strategy and Consulting
Expertise to help you develop a strategy that wins.