Onward Technologies, Inc.
About Onward Technologies Inc.:
Empowering People and Businesses to Succeed
Onward Technologies Level 1 SOC Analyst to join our growing Security Operations Center team. This is a great opportunity for someone seeking to grow their Cybersecurity career.
The Level 1 SOC Analyst is an operational role, focusing on quantifying real time security alerts and assisting with security incident investigations across client infrastructures. The Level 1 SOC Analyst will be responsible for monitoring system health and data feeds, gathering key data, and resolving cases within their scope of abilities. Level 1 SOC Analysts are the front-line defenses, working closely with Security Engineers and Security Management, escalating cases as necessary for Incident Response.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follow standard operating procedure for intake of real time security events and alarms
- Monitor customer infrastructure SIEM to identify security incidents
- Gathering key data and processing alarm conditions
- Respond on security incidents and events
- Close cases based on defined criteria
- Report creation and delivery
- Strong understanding of network and systems security, security testing, and software security
- Experience with Windows & *nix platforms
- Familiar with scripting languages (Bash, Phython, Ruby, Perl, Powershell)
- Strong analytical and observational skills
- Willingness to follow SOC processes and procedures, while maintaining mental flexibility to “think outside the box”
- Strong communication skills
- Team player, able to function independently and as part of a team
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Endless will to learn something new
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Rapidly growing company with great opportunities for career progression and personal growth
- Endless opportunities to learn something new
Benefits & Perks:
As Onward Technologies grows, so do the perks and benefits we offer our employees. Here are a few highlights, but a more comprehensive list will be provided during the interview process.
We offer our employees fair and considerate compensation as well as ensure regular salary reviews, and more.
Medical, Dental, Vision
We do not believe you should have to worry about your health costs. We offer full medical, dental, and vision, and some.
Volunteer opportunities that enhance and serve the communities where Onward employees and clients live.
Holiday & Paid Time Off (PTO)
Time to recharge and the flexibility to live your life and get your best work done.
We provide opportunities for you to support and grow with your teammates.
However you want to develop professionally - we'll be sure to help you get there.