Join Our Team
Technical Account manager
The Technical Account manager is a strategic technical position within the organization. This position is responsible for maintaining the design and integrity of customer’s systems, coordinating complex projects, and overall technical account management.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- IT support relating to technical issues involving Microsoft's core business applications, as well as virtual environments built on VMware.
- Design, implementation, and support services for Microsoft related technologies: Windows Server, Exchange, SQL, SharePoint, etc.
- Engineer and implement system solutions for customers using technologies that meet their needs.
- Implement and support disaster recovery solutions.
- Technical services and support at the network level: WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, firewalls, and security.
- Remote access solution implementation and support: VPN, Terminal Services, and Citrix.
- System documentation and consulting services to include system reviews and recommendations.
- Communication with customers as required.
- Improve customer service, perception, and satisfaction.
- Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively.
- Business awareness: specific knowledge of the customer and how IT relates to their business strategy and goals.
- Document internal processes and procedures related to duties and responsibilities.
- Review IT publications and online materials to remain up-to-date with current and future technologies emerging in the industry.
- Professional IT Certifications, such as Microsoft MCP, MCSA, or MCSE, Citrix CCEA or CCIA, SonicWall CSSA, ConnectWise CCPA, LabTech LTCP, Cisco CCNA, or VMware VCP.
- Interpersonal skills: such as telephony skills, communication skills, active listening, and customer care.
- Diagnosis skills of technical issues.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly.
- Technical awareness: the ability to match resources to technical issues appropriately.
- Service awareness of all organization’s key IT services for which support is being provided.
- Understanding of support tools, techniques, and how technology is used to provide IT services.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast moving environment.
Questions about a career with Onward Technologies?