As part of our Managed Services Plans, our lifecycle management tools give you at-a-glance visibility into your technology lifecycles.
Lifecycle tracking of hardware, software, licensing, support agreements, and more gives you the ability to see, track, and plan upgrades and replacements.
Onward’s technical account managers and engineers are cross-functionally certified by all leading IT manufacturers to help you determine when to replace equipment, and with what to replace it.
We work with businesses of all sizes to:
- determine the best replacement IT infrastructure options;
- develop a custom migration plan;
- arrange financing or ease capital expenditures for new equipment;
- decommission legacy equipment and applications;
- manage the replacement to minimize business interruption;
- understand complex licensing, subscription, and cloud-consumption price models.
For our Managed IT Services clients, Onward automates and maintains accurate, searchable asset inventories. In a user-friendly web portal, our managed clients can monitor upcoming warranty renewals and end-of-life on products that impact budgets. Onward maintains product expiration dates and licensing information to ensure contracts are reviewed and renewed on time. CIOs and business managers can see and manage a detailed IT inventory including workstations, servers, firewalls, software, internet service contracts and more at-a-glance.
Learn how Onward can transform your business with Modernization.
5 KEY REASONS TO WORK WITH AN IT CONSULTANT
Learn how the right Managed Services partner can help transform your business.